14: Do I have a crush
one time I sat on a crunch bar a crushed it :(
15: Favorite quote
"Some people have a mistaken idea that all thoughts disappear through meditation and we enter a state of blankness. There certainly are times of great tranquility when concentration is strong and we have few, if any, thoughts. But other times, we can be flooded with memories, plans or random thinking. It’s important not to blame yourself."
16. Favorite place
My cousins’ home in Burma. It is situated right in the city but the building itself feels so calm.
Is it really a coincidence if it happens more than once during the most unexpected, yet expected times?
10. How tall am I?
5 feet 4 inches
11. What do I miss?
greek yogurt popsicles :)
12. What time was I born?
13. Favorite Color:
Burgundy or coral… I can’t choose!
7. My best friend:
- difficult to say :) I admire those who want the best for others and are genuinely happy for others’ achievements. These, I believe, are trustworthy people whom you can share anything with and you know they won’t be jealous of you for it and won’t wish anything unwholesome to you.
8. Sexual orientation:
9. Best first date:
- We went to The View on the 39th floor of the Marriott Hotel in SF. There were no expectations but to enjoy each other’s company and we had amazing drinks :)
4: 3 things I love
- being happy for no reason
5: 4 turn ons
- caring without being forceful about it :)
- someone with integrity
6: 4 turn offs
- hmmm just be a good person with good intentions :D
1. Name: Stephanie
2. Age: 21
3. 3 fears: overeating on Nutella, zombie apocalypses, cute boys